Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Entry #1 to Linda 165's First NailArt Contest - Different Strokes


Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity 2 participate =) I chose 2 use cheetah & zebra prints w/ some color blocking. I just love these colors 2gether. and just in case u were wondering, the blue i used is by sinful colors and its called "love nails." DISCLAIMER: ...all products used in video were purchased my me. i am not being paid nor have i been asked to represent any companies affiliated with these products. ...song used is called "poppin" by chris brown. i do not own any rights.

Wholesale Chamberlain Garage Door Opener Remote Nfl Redzone Online Decide Now Usb Pen Sale Off




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links